Wilmington, NC 28451 US
General Statement of Duties:
Operate packaging equipment in order to supply customers with a product that meets or exceeds their quality requirements.Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Responsible for preparing their production equipment for daily production runs.
- Responsible for keeping their equipment operational during production runs.
- Responsible for constantly monitoring the production line to ensure downstream equipment is operating properly and when equipment shutdowns occur, they correct the problem and restart the equipment.
- Monitor their production lines for non-conforming product and notify immediate supervisor when detected.
- Have authority to stop production line when necessary to correct non-conformance.
- Responsible for removing any non-conforming product from the normal production flow to ensure proper identification.
- Responsible for ensuring all measuring and monitoring devices they use to perform their job is working properly and has been properly calibrated. Report any improper equipment to their supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for ensuring all inspections they perform have been properly documented and all inspection records are properly maintained.
- Also responsible for all inspection procedures being followed.
- Make minor adjustments on production equipment in order to keep their machines operating within proper processing parameters.
- Notify supervisor when maintenance repairs are required on their machines.
- Implement corrective actions when necessary in order to improve and/or enhance the quality of products and services provided. Perform risk analysis on processes.
- Maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO-9001:2015.
Education Level: High School Diploma or G.E.D
Minimum of high school education with appropriate work experience desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability:
Must be able to learn new procedures quickly.
Must have on the job (or suitable work experience) on how to operate production equipment and on machine safety procedures.
Must be a motivated individual who has the mechanical aptitude to make machine adjustments when necessary.
Ability to perform well under pressure and to meet set deadlines.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, and walk frequently in an 8-12-hour day.
- Vision & Shoe protection is required in the manufacturing plant.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively, in a safe manner.
- Background Check,
- 2 forms of ID
Submit Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule a call with me here..
Apply here for a job with one of our partner organizations!