Environmental Services Technician/Porter
Wilmington, NC 28411 US
This position is Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6:30pm.
The Porter is responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of community common areas, annual cleaning efforts across the community and in residential units, and various meeting room arrangements.
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
NC Driver License (Preferred)
Understand that this position description is not intended and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, skills, efforts, or physical requirements/working conditions associated with this position. You may be required to perform additional tasks necessary to meet standards of quality and care.
We fully embrace a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following:
Hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name, and with a smile. 2. We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly. 4. We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com