Leland, NC 28451 US
A Custodian’s main responsibility is to clean a workspace, warehouse or similar space. You will be working in a Hospital setting cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing. You will be provided Proper Work Attire and must adhere to the Dress code. This task is broken down into several duties performed throughout the day or at other regular intervals, such as:
- Cleaning wood, linoleum, tile and other floors
- Shampooing rugs and carpets
- Emptying trash cans
- Changing air filters and cleaning vents
- Dusting disinfecting all surfaces
- Waxing floors
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
- Washing windows
- Maintaining a thorough inventory
- Using equipment, commercial vacuums, floor buffers and carpet cleaners
- Collecting and taking out trash and recycling
- You are required to sign a Confidentiality agreement/non-disclosure
- You will exercise discretion- not looking in a patient's private records.
- You must return work clothing/keys/badges upon the termination of employment. Your last check will be withheld until the above is returned.
- Training will be provided for Full Contact isolation sanitization cleaning, disinfecting, and proper use of PPE.
- You are required to work on assigned schedule, and adhere to all guidelines set forth in Employee Handbooks
- Employees are expected to act professionally at all times, providing Quality customer service, being respectful not seek attention or make unwarranted advances to any customers and/or their clients